Friday, July 10 - Sunday, July 12
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
You should come to the Covenant Family Retreat. You NEED to come to the Covenant Family Retreat. Why? Because it will propel you forward in your walk with God.
What’s it all about? It’s about setting aside time to dive in to the Bible, to develop friendships within the church, and to strengthen your walk with Christ. Our hope is that you find that the time revives you in your love for Christ, in your passion for His Word, and in your commitment to His mission.
The conference is Friday - Sunday and will contain several meeting times together for teaching and also opportunity to deepen friendships and meet new people. This year our Keynote Speaker is John Lalgee, our dear friend in the gospel from Wisconsin. With over 25 years in ministry, John has planted churches around the world and is a respected, international church leader.
Trust God to revive your spiritual hunger for seeking Him. Trust the Lord to revive your focus on His Kingdom and Mission. Seek Christ and you’ll experience a revived urgency to live His gospel. Join us at the Covenant Family Retreat; it’s important.
Meet John & Kim Lalgee:
John Lalgee is originally from the northwest of England. In 1984 at the age of 19, he submitted his life to Jesus Christ, and over the following nine years served in many areas of leadership in churches in the UK. In 1993, John moved to Kenosha, WI, USA to marry Kim Pingitore, and in 1994 was set-in as an elder of Living Light Christian Church by Bryn Jones. November 2003 marked the transition for John to begin fully outworking his apostolic gift by planting a church in Taunton, England, and soon after, taking on the apostolic oversight of Covenant Life Church in Cadillac, MI. In 2007, John returned to the U.S.A. and planted Living Light Christian Church, Racine, WI. In 2008, he was involved with the planting of Living Light Christian Church, Pleasant Prairie, WI. In 2012, the Lalgee family returned to the U.K. to plant Living Light Christian Church, Wellington, and during that time, in 2014, John connected with some friends in Herten, Germany, which began the groundwork for what is now Living Light Deutschland. John is currently back in Kenosha, WI where he serves the family of churches in One Church Ministries, strategically spending his time with each congregation. John and Kim have four adult children (1 son and 3 daughters) and one granddaughter.
Join the fun in the sun with this unique Vacation Bible School program.
Is there just one God? . . . Who is God? . . . What is God like? . . . Does God love me? . . . Can I know God?
Our kids grapple with questions like these every day. At Mystery Island, we’ll uncover the truth about our Creator God! There’s a sea of confusion about who God is and what he’s like, so we’ll track down the one true God and learn how amazing he is through the pages of Scripture.
Mystery Island VBS is packed with teaching that connects the Bible to the real world and gives kids a better understanding of our awe-inspiring Creator and the salvation he offers through Jesus Christ.
Each day, kids will learn more about one of God’s amazing attributes (great, almighty, ruler, Emmanuel, trustworthy) and how that applies to their lives.
Grab your sunscreen and get ready for a taste of paradise as you track down the one true God at Mystery Island!
(The VBS cost is $15/child, which includes materials and a special VBS T-shirt.)
Conference Cost: $100
- Early bird registration, January 23-March 15: Waived conference cost (= free registration) with promo code EARLY
- Standard registration, March 16-May 17: 50% discount on conference cost (= $50 registration) with promo code STANDARD
- Late registration, May 18-June 7: Full conference fee (= $100 registration)
Note: VBS registration fee is $15/child, not included in the conference fee
Final registration deadline is June, 7 2020. Register early for lowest cost.
Lodging and Cost Info:
Standard Room: $226
- Choose Single King Room or Two Queen Beds
- $113/night room cost
- Choose Single King or Two Queen Beds
- suites include a sofa bed in separate room
- $135/night room cost
All Rooms include:
- Free, hot breakfast included: make-your-own belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, coffee and more served from 7-10 a.m.
- Free Evening food: from 5:30-7 p.m. every evening the hotel serves free, hot food and cold beverages at the "5:30 kickback." Menu rotates but can feed a family dinner and provide a great social time for our group.
- Most rooms include mini-fridge and microwave.
- All tax is included in the listed prices listed.
- The cost of lunch or dinner off site is not included.
Please contact Suzanne with any questions at 636-519-4099 or firstname.lastname@example.org